Unfortunately, there are time when adults are not able to take care of themselves. When that situation arises here in Alabama, a conservator and/or a guardian must step in. Many times, one person can fulfill both roles and make health care and financial decisions on behalf of the adult. Many people, however, are not prepared for the responsibilities of being a guardian or conservator.

At the Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC, we can represent you in the court process to get you appointed or assist you if you have already been named the guardian and/or conservator of an incapacitated adult. Our skill, competency and compassion for the well being of incapacitated adults make us uniquely suited to represent you.