If your child is going to receive a large amount of money from an inheritance, settlement, lawsuit, or otherwise and needs someone to manage those funds before he or she turns 18, a conservator is necessary. Or, if you are a parent and you will not be able to care for your child because of a disability or military deployment, it is important to consider who you want to be your child’s guardian and conservator.

In situations like these, it is important to have a skilled lawyer to guide you through the process. At the Law Office of Rodney Davis, LLC, we can help you designate a guardian and conservator, and we can represent you if you hold one or both of those designations. We know many of the choices you will have to make will be difficult, which is why we will provide you with practical legal advice.